What my clients say...
"There are few photographers I can count on for images that will last the test of time. Shari Beshers holds the record for the longest lasting head shot and fave cd cover of me EVER!!
After ten years, I finally had to update the head shot. Of course the cd cover lives on!! Thanks Shari!"
- Jan Smith (dubbed Mama Jan by Usher, is the world’s premier vocal producer and instructor. Grammy nominated producer and Georgia Music Hall of Fame inductee.)
“Shari has been the photographer for the Atlanta office of Alvarez & Marsal since 2005, always shows up on time and is very professional. She takes time with each individual to make the person feel comfortable to ensure a great headshot is captured and provides a fast turnaround time with a high quality product. We recommend Shari to anyone wanting a positive all around experience. “
–Jessica Chirinos (Executive Assistant, Alvarez & Marsal Global Professional Services firm for Lehman Brothers, HealthSouth, Target)
“Shari Beshers is an amazing photographer and helps me with business PR for my clients in the music business and my work at Callanwolde Fine Arts Center. I have worked with Shari for over 15 years and recommend her highly.”
– Peggy Still Johnson (Executive Director at Callanwolde Fine Arts Center, President at Peggy Johnson Productions and Talent)
"Shari's work and work ethic are the perfect blend of art and business. She produces excellent quality photography on a timely, no nonsense basis at a true value."
- Charlie Hendon (Hendon Properties, Atlanta-based National Retail Real Estate Developer)
“The best pics that have ever been taken of me have been from Shari. She’s amazing. I am in music…I am not a model. Shari always makes me look better than I actually do. I have total confidence in her so 15 years later and she is still my first call. ”
- Peter Vogl (Singer/Songwriter & Founder of four guitar schools –The Guitar Learning Center in Atlanta, Developer educational content sold in over 1200 stores around the globe)
"I loved my time at Shari's studio...she's thorough, spontaneous, imaginative, expert and FAST. She turned this old chunk of 2-D coal into a fairly fashionable and lifelike commodity in no time flat, and I was able to use her shots for countless promotional and commercial purposes like headshots and CD covers. She is fantastic!"
- Tom Grose (Composer/Atlanta Music Legend )